TANZANIA FINE COFFEES COMPETITION 2023
The 4th Tanzania Fine Coffees Competition
The 4th Tanzania Fine Coffees Competition (TFCC) is planned to take place from 27th – 29th October, 2023 during the Kahawa Festival. TFCC is a platform whereby the finest coffees for 2023/24 season will be identified and rewarded.
Coffee producers, cooperatives, millers, local traders and exporters are called to submit their finest coffee samples (Parchment/Dry Cherry/Green Beans) to their nearest TCB office.
Submitted samples will be graded, cupped and judged by a panel of qualified and experienced licensed Liquorers by using Coffee Quality Institute (CQI) and Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) cupping protocols. Winners will benefit from;
- Awards and Recognition by Guest of Honor
- Promotion to Local and International Fairs attended by TCB
- First Winner a Chance to join TCB Pavilion in Local and International Fairs
- Publication to Local and International Online Platforms
- Subjected to further international cupping competitions
Download Sample Registration Form Here